Well we are finally here and yes I know it has been along time coming. But before I regale you of such tales as bright green tree frogs and crickets bigger than a quarter I will tell you about our trip out here we drove from Lehi here to Goose Creek, South Carolina. We went through Wyoming, Nebraska, Kansas, Missouri, Tennessee, Kentucky, North Carolina, and South Carolina. Which I will post pictures all about the whole trip but today is all about Cabella's. Ryan and I were driving along talking about where we were going to go for lunch and he saw a sign that said " Cabella's World Headquarter's" and so we just had to stop and we went in and bought some ammo and looked around surprisingly it is smaller than the one in Lehi but they have their own pond and fancy Restaurant separate from the store and here are pictures.
if you can't tell it says "Cabella's World Headquarters"
this was a huge statue out in front of the store
More to come later.
No comments:
Post a Comment