Tuesday, July 19, 2011

St. Louis Arch!

When we went through Missouri we had to stop at the St. Louis Arch. I had been before when my family visited St. Louis when I was younger and I definitely think it was worth going back again. Not everyone know's is there is a little museum under the arch in the same area where you pretty much get in what feels like a dryer and go all the way up to the top and look out over the Mississippi River and the city of St. Louis. I especially loved seeing Ryan and Wrenley's reaction to the view Wrenley just kept saying "OH WOW" which is her new favorite phrase and Ryan didn't realize how cool this was gonna be and how far you could see!
There was a beautiful park area to walk around the arch








The Arch

It's pretty big

Part of the museum under the arch





I tried to get a good picture of the dryer you go up in 


the mississippi


St. Louis





Wrenley thought this was pretty cool














Casting a big shadow


In the dryer coming back down

And finally a Buffalo

No comments:

Post a Comment